Busy Bees Nursery
pre-school education for
rising three and four year olds
Give your child the best preparation for school:
- ‘outstanding’ OFSTED endorsement
- highly experienced Teacher and Nursery Nurses
- friendly, welcoming and stimulating environment
- on-site at Axbridge C of E First School Academy: use of school environment and equipment, including weekly PE sessions and Forest School
- free milk and fruit daily for every child
- access to support from Childcare Agencies
Nursery Teacher: Mrs. Helen Davies BA Hons PGCE
Nursery Nurses: Mrs. Denise Chadwick NNEB, Mrs Kate Febrey NNEB
Childcare Apprentice: Miss Rachael Moger
Morning session: 9am – 11.30am
Afternoon session: 1pm – 3.30pm
Breakfast Club: 8am – 9am
Lunch Club: 11.30am – 1pm
Teatime Club: 3.30pm – 5.30pm
Busy Bees is a term-time only nursery.
Our hourly rate is £4.00.
We can claim funding on your behalf, starting the term after your child’s third birthday, up to a maximum of 7 ½ hours per day and 15 hours per week, for 38 weeks of the year. Bookings are accepted for whole sessions,
i.e. a minimum of one morning or afternoon session of 2 ½ hours.
Teatime Club is charged for on a half-hourly basis, Breakfast Club on an hourly basis, and Lunch Club is chargeable for the whole 1 ½ hour session.
We provide a stimulating and fun environment for all our children and follow the
Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
The EYFS incorporates seven areas of learning:
We pride ourselves on strong home-school links, and welcome your involvement and support to ensure that Busy Bees provides your child with a happy and successful start to his or her education.
For more information contact Busy Bees : 01934 732897 /
Main School Office: 01934 732391