We believe that a school uniform is important in building the pupils’ sense of identity and belonging to the community of the school. It instils a sense of pride in the school and supports positive behaviour. It is one of the symbols of the ethos of the school.
|Boys’ Uniform:||Girls’ uniform:||P.E. Uniform:||Outdoor P.E. Lessons:|
| white polo shirt
grey trousers or grey shorts
| white school polo shirt
burgundy jumper or cardigan
grey pinafore, skirt or grey trousers
In the summer, a
burgundy and white check dress may be worn
indoor P.E. Lessons
white P.E. T-shirts
burgundy or black shorts
daps or trainers
white school P.E. T-shirts
black jogging bottoms
The school office sells polo shirts, P.E. t-shirts, jumpers and cardigans that carry the school badge. In addition we have a burgundy reversible fleece school coat.
Please see our prices below:
All items of school uniform should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- It is important that children have sensible shoes for school. Trainers are only part of the outdoor P.E. uniform and should not be worn at other times during the school day. Open-toed sandals, shoes with raised heels, clogs or mules should also not be worn. These are not suitable for school especially at play times.
- In the interests of safety, no jewellery – chains, rings or decorative ear rings – may be worn in school. Stud earrings for pierced ears are acceptable.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Nail polish and temporary tattoos are not acceptable as part of the school
- Standard ‘non-toy’ watches may be worn although the school cannot take responsibility for them and they must be removed for P.E. lessons.